Contact Lotus Inn
Our friendly, professional front desk staff is here to assist you with any questions that you may have or if you want to book your stay. Contact us if you require more information regarding our affordable rooms , hotel amenities, group reservations or if you need directions.
Please check out our frequently asked questions section below and if we haven’t answered your question, please reach out to us at our motel phone number below. We look forward to welcoming you to the Lotus Inn soon!
6900 Ocean Avenue
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey 08260-3995
(Exit 4A on the Garden State Parkway)
Frequently Asked Questions
The Lotus Inn accepts reservations from families with children and couples that are 25 and older. We strive to maintain a family friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
- All employees will wear personal protective equipment on property.
- An acrylic shield has been installed at the front desk along with hand sanitizer stations.
- 90% of the check-in process will be completed online a few days prior to your arrival.
- One family member at a time will be permitted inside the office.
- Early room check-in may not be possible due to proper cleaning & sanitizing time requirements in accordance with CDC.
- All rooms and common areas will be disinfected based upon CDC protocols.
- Prior to guest check-in, the room will be sprayed with a fine mist of hospital grade disinfectant, ensuring a healthy and safe vacation
- All daily housekeeping service will be provided while the room is unoccupied. Families may also schedule this service with the front desk the day before, or opt to skip service.
Pool & BBQ Grills
No. Please plan to bring your own beach towels while you enjoy the pool.